Within the last month, how did the following problems affect you?
0 = No Problem
5 = Severe Problem
- Hoarseness or a problem with your voice.
- Clearing your throat.
- Excess throat mucus or postnasal drip.
- Difficulty swallowing food, liquids, or pills.
- Coughing after you ate or after lying down.
- Breathing difficulties or choking episodes.
- Troublesome or annoying cough.
- Sensations of something sticking in your throat or a lump in your throat.
- Heartburn, chest pain, indigestion, or stomach acid coming up.
Scores greater than 13 are considered to be positive for LPR.